Thursday, August 23, 2012

Julia Child Remixed | Keep On Cooking | PBS Digital Studios

I sure hope you love this Julia Child song as much as I did.  Good news is, I'm gonna keep on cooking!  Stay tuned, there will be many many new recipes showing up soon on here.  My husband and I have been planning out Monthly menus for the past three months.  Each menu item is something brand new.  Since our marriage is new and we both have different tastes, this is our way to learn together what both of us like.  As we enjoy each new recipe and find our favorites, we will be posting the recipe on here, with tweaks of our own!  Hope you will enjoy them.  For now, sit back, relax and prepare to be amazed by Julia Child:

1 comment:

Theresa Cooley said...

I'm so excited to see your favorite recipes on here! I'm sure your "tweaks" will make them AMAZING!!! ps...Julia Child is Awesome!